- Overwhelmed with how to begin your job/career search?
- Unsure of what career is the best fit for your passion, talent, and skills
- Frustrated with no time for yourself, family, or friends?
Would you like to…
- Receive guidance on how to begin your career search and a strategy for the career and career path perfect for you?
- Achieve your career goals?
- Stop struggling with stress?
- Discover your appreciation language?
- Create work/life balance in your life?
My strength is in assisting you locate the best job opportunity for you according to your priorities. Working with me begins with completion of a detailed questionnaire to gain clarity about your priorities and a detailed review of your resume. We'll update your resume and your social media profiles. Need assistance with interview preparation, dressing for success, thank you letters, offer negotiation, and resignation letters? I've got you covered.
Here are my favorite tools in determining your strengths, discovering how you are wired for success, and understanding your Leadership Competencies...
* What's your MO? You'll learn the way YOU learn best and how you are wired to solve problems! Everyone has an inborn, instinctive style of action... are you a Quick Start, a Fact Finder, an Implementor, or a Follow Thru? Discover your winning style today with Kolbe indexes! Visit www.kolbe.com oday to discover your winning style!
Did you know that your health affects your career and your career affects your health? As a Certified ZYTO ELITE and EVOX Practitoner, I can help you the both areas in your life!
Introducing Real Health Medical....
Real Health Medical ~ 678-990-5401 / www.realhealthmedical.com Imagine that Your Doctor Really Does Care... That your practitioners take the time, unhurried, unrushed, to truly hear your story… You are given comprehensive testing and treatment, and an integrated team of diverse practitioners to truly help you heal…
Welcome to Real Health Medical, a one-of-a-kind integrative medical practice, unlike any other in Georgia. We see patients from all over the country. Our mission at Real Health Medical is a transformative approach to 21st century healthcare—one that integrates the best of western medicine with proven alternative therapies to help heal the whole person that you are—your body, your nutritional deficiencies, your toxic load, your mind, your spirit, and your connection to community. We know that all these matter profoundly.
We utilize the novel concept of a physician’s roundtable—our practitioners coming together to discuss your case and formulating the best approach to your healing – mind, body, and spirit.
Our current practice at Real Health Medical is remarkable in
that it integrates nutrition, detoxification, and natural therapies
with a very limited use conventional medicine. We find that
when natural and nutritional medications are used in
conjunction with drugs that most side effects of drugs are
minimized or eliminated. We always return to correcting the
underlying causes of disease and supporting the body with
natural medications and treatments to support the body’s
inherent and God-given ability to heal.
To practice complementary and alternative medicine in the
21st century—in an age when environmental illnesses, immune
system disorders, and cancer are nearly epidemic—is quite
a privilege and challenge. We call this approach to healing
“Real Health Medicine.”
We believe we cannot help you heal if we do not join hands with you, listen from the heart to your words and to the messages from your body and symptoms, and work as a team bringing in wisdom and expertise from many different arenas.
Real Health Medical offers in home and in office appointments...
Computer Health Assessment for Stress, Acute illness, and Immune System
During this challenging time, many people have experienced the effects of the increased stress and others have began to inquire about the strength of their immune system.
We are excited to be able to offer a in-home Computerized Health Assessment (BioFeedback) to evaluate health concerns and determine a wellness protocol for 3 key areas:
1. Stress and adrenals
2. Acute illness - especially infections and viruses
3. Immune system ( Immunity Scan )
Zyto Hand Cradle
The cradle is connected to your home computer during the Computer Health Assessment health scan - the results of the scan and the treatment protocol are reviewed during the 1 hour assessment.
The Zyto cradle can be mailed to your home or obtained at the office.
Some clients have been so impressed with the Zyto technology that they have chosen to purchase the cradle in order to have repeated and easier access for more regular computer health assessments.
You are invited to watch these informative videos about ZYTO ELITE and ZYTO EVOX. EVOX is great for your improving your health, relationships, and your career!
ZYTO Immunity Scan
Be sure to ask about and schedule your new ZYTO Today’s Basic Immunity Scan!
Please call the Real Health office at 678-990-5401 to inquire about our testing options and to schedule your appointment.
We are here to support you and your family in maintaining real health every day!
My goal is for you to reach your career goals! Contact me today to schedule your coaching consultation! Don't live in Atlanta? No problem. We coach worldwide!
I welcome the opportunity to put my expertise to work with you. So...let's get started! What's the best day and time for us to talk?
If you are contemplating a career change, I strongly recommend interviewing people that are currently serving in that role and industry. Be prepared, take notes, and ask what they like and dislike about what they do.
A good resume is the foundation of your job search. Make sure to include details about what you did, the technology you worked with, where you worked, and for how long. A chronological detailed resume is best. Do not be concerned with the length of your resume, be concerned with its content.
- Have relaxed body language.
- Be confident in your skills and abilities.
- Present a polished, professional appearance.
- Always send a thank you note.
Build and maintain a job network. Your network should include co-workers, managers, and recruiters that have worked with you before. Remember, having an internal referral always helps. Consider joining Linkedin and let's connect!
Here’s some important information for those of you who have Asthma and/or are chemically sensitive and are looking for work…
- If you must work outside the home, it’s best to work in a building with windows that open and work only on the lower level floors in a building not exceeding 5 floors/stories tall. If the building has more than 5 floors, work on the 1st thru the 5th floors only.
- Make sure your work area provides Good IAQ. I’m available to teach you how to eliminate toxins in your home and workplace so you achieve Good Air Quality, an essential element of good health! Contact Us to schedule your IAQ assessment consultation.
- Contact the Job Accommodation Network ~ 800-526-7234/ www.jan.wvu.edu The Job Accommodation Network (JAN) is part of the Office of Disability Employment Policy with the U.S. Department of Labor. It is a free consulting service that provides information about job accommodations, the American with Disabilities Act (ADA), and the employability of people with disabilities. Multiple Chemical Sensitivity (MCS) is recognized as a disability by the ADA. JAN offers several publications including these two entitled "Tax Incentives for employers" at http://www.jan.wvu.edu/media/tax.html and "Telework as a Reasonable Accommodation" at www.eeoc.gov/facts/telework.html.
- If you need to work from home, check to see if your current employer allows telecommuting.
Below are several resources to contact if you need to work from your home:
National Telecommuting Institute
Contact: M.J. Willard
The Telework Coaltion
Boost your Health and Beauty through the Power of Nature! Improving your wellbeing is easier than you think. Combining effective natural remedies, pure aromatherapy and health-boosting superfoods will keep you and your family happy, healthy, and feeling balanced. Discover complete health and beauty-boosting remedies at Neal’s Yard Remedies!
Would you like to join the NYR family? Whether it’s an exciting career change, a chance to earn extra income, an addition to your holistic practice, or the chance to pursue your passion for natural health and beauty, we’re here to support and encourage you the whole way! You will….
•Be part of one of the fastest-growing social selling companies in America backed by more than 30 years of success. •Make an income while making a difference in the health and wellbeing of people and our planet. •Work the hours that suit you and your family - you're in control of your schedule. Click here to discover details to Become an Ethical Organic Health and Beauty Consultant with Neal's Yard Remedies!