- Overwhelmed with how to begin your job/career search?
- Unsure of what career is the best fit for your passion, talent, and skills
- Frustrated with no time for yourself, family, or friends?
Would you like to…
- Receive guidance on how to begin your career search and a strategy for the career and career path perfect for you?
- Achieve your career goals?
- Stop struggling with stress?
- Discover your appreciation language?
- Create work/life balance in your life?
My strength is in assisting you locate the best job opportunity for you according to your priorities. Working with me begins with completion of a detailed questionnaire to gain clarity about your priorities and a detailed review of your resume. We'll update your resume and your social media profiles. Need assistance with interview preparation, dressing for success, thank you letters, offer negotiation, and resignation letters? I've got you covered.
Here are my favorite tools in determining your strengths, discovering how you are wired for success, and understanding your Leadership Competencies...
*Do you know your strengths? Discovering them will help you uncover your talents…
*Do you want to know YOUR Strengths and YOUR CAREER OPTIONS? Choose the Career Navigation System located at http://mygreateststrengths.com/?advocate=35 The system will help you to KNOW what your greatest strengths are and identify the positions, company types, and career paths that will bring you ultimate job satisfaction, all in real time. We don’t just provide you with a career report – we provide an interactive, online tool which will allow you to see more than 650 careers ranked in order according to your likes and dislikes. You’ll be able to sort the careers by education levels, search for enjoyment levels related to specific careers, or explore what you would like or dislike about specific careers. * What's your MO? You'll learn the way YOU learn best and how you are wired to solve problems! Everyone has an inborn, instinctive style of action... are you a Quick Start, a Fact Finder, an Implementor, or a Follow Thru? Discover your winning style today with Kolbe indexes! Visit www.kolbe.com oday to discover your winning style!
*Did you know Leadership is a choice? Are you a Leader? Want to be a Leader?
Would you like to understand your Leadership Competencies? Leadership happens when people choose to behave in ways that make them effective in guiding others. Learning to understand yourself is the first step to understanding others and becoming a successful leader. Take ownership of your personal leadership development. The Harrison Leadership Development Reports provide training recommendations and exercises to improve your performance as a successful leader.
and begin your journey to Successful Leadership today! (Save $25.00 on your order of our Leadership Products using code lslw2016)
My goal is for you to reach your career goals! Contact me today to schedule your coaching consultation! Don't live in Atlanta? No problem. We coach worldwide!
I welcome the opportunity to put my expertise to work with you. So...let's get started! What's the best day and time for us to talk?
If you are contemplating a career change, I strongly recommend interviewing people that are currently serving in that role and industry. Be prepared, take notes, and ask what they like and dislike about what they do.
A good resume is the foundation of your job search. Make sure to include details about what you did, the technology you worked with, where you worked, and for how long. A chronological detailed resume is best. Do not be concerned with the length of your resume, be concerned with its content.
- Have relaxed body language.
- Be confident in your skills and abilities.
- Present a polished, professional appearance.
- Always send a thank you note.
Build and maintain a job network. Your network should include co-workers, managers, and recruiters that have worked with you before. Remember, having an internal referral always helps. Consider joining Linkedin and let's connect!
Here’s some important information for those of you who have Asthma and/or are chemically sensitive and are looking for work…
- If you must work outside the home, it’s best to work in a building with windows that open and work only on the lower level floors in a building not exceeding 5 floors/stories tall. If the building has more than 5 floors, work on the 1st thru the 5th floors only.
- Make sure your work area provides Good IAQ. I’m available to teach you how to eliminate toxins in your home and workplace so you achieve Good Air Quality, an essential element of good health! Contact Us to schedule your IAQ assessment consultation.
- Contact the Job Accommodation Network ~ 800-526-7234/ www.jan.wvu.edu The Job Accommodation Network (JAN) is part of the Office of Disability Employment Policy with the U.S. Department of Labor. It is a free consulting service that provides information about job accommodations, the American with Disabilities Act (ADA), and the employability of people with disabilities. Multiple Chemical Sensitivity (MCS) is recognized as a disability by the ADA. JAN offers several publications including these two entitled "Tax Incentives for employers" at http://www.jan.wvu.edu/media/tax.html and "Telework as a Reasonable Accommodation" at www.eeoc.gov/facts/telework.html.
- If you need to work from home, check to see if your current employer allows telecommuting.
Below are several resources to contact if you need to work from your home:
National Telecommuting Institute
Contact: M.J. Willard
The Telework Coaltion
Boost your Health and Beauty through the Power of Nature! Improving your wellbeing is easier than you think. Combining effective natural remedies, pure aromatherapy and health-boosting superfoods will keep you and your family happy, healthy, and feeling balanced. Discover complete health and beauty-boosting remedies at Neal’s Yard Remedies!
Would you like to join the NYR family? Whether it’s an exciting career change, a chance to earn extra income, an addition to your holistic practice, or the chance to pursue your passion for natural health and beauty, we’re here to support and encourage you the whole way! You will….
•Be part of one of the fastest-growing social selling companies in America backed by more than 30 years of success. •Make an income while making a difference in the health and wellbeing of people and our planet. •Work the hours that suit you and your family - you're in control of your schedule. Click here to discover details to Become an Ethical Organic Health and Beauty Consultant with Neal's Yard Remedies!
Introducing the India Hicks Collection…
Our exclusive collections of beauty and accessories are inspired by her British heritage, island life, and some madcap daydreams.
Simple elegance for yourself and the Women in Your Life!
We share our rather lovely collections in partnership with
entrepreneurial women who are not kidding around. We call them
Ambassadors and together we are building something extraordinary.
Our Ambassadors are savvy women who have already done quite a bit:
Had a career, raised a family, survived the fashion catastrophe that was the
1980s. Now they find themselves looking for something new, something
entrepreneurial but without the sleepless nights and financial risk.
Our Ambassadors organize events called Get Togethers, where
they do just that, with friends old and new, building a strong,
solid business, without having to ever go to an office again.
(just not the naughty stuff) and I
answer your questions, and find out if we fit.